Monday 14 January 2013

FROM BAKTUS TO BEYOND........
 
 
I am loving the "Baktus Scarf", have finished my first today .......
 


I feel I could get hooked on these and plan to do a couple as gifts - only half way through this one I was planning two more - thanks to lanas de ana for showing this pattern.

Hoping you can see the patterning and colours from this next pic ..

This ball was a lovely gift from a wonderful friend - so am hoping she will be pleased with my choice - and other 100g knitted from my stash xx



9 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this pattern so off for a Google!! Love the colour and thank you for kind comment over at CHalky's
    Love linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. linda look over on lanas de ana blog, ana's done a love one in Stocking Stitch - it was originally on Ravelry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's turned out lovely Jaqueline, it didn't take you long to make it either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour. I'm off to find the pattern as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so fast, Jaqueline!!! you already finished the baktus. It is SO beautiful. The changing hues of the yarn are simply lovely. Just by looking at your Baktus, I feel I need to make another one too... (kind of addictive, aren´t they?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favourite colours,you have made a lovely job of it. I'm off to find the pattern so I can make a start on one for me.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks Fab! Great colours..looks so effective.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like all your friends will be making Baktus scarves lol. Im off to find the pattern now! I admit to need WWW especially as I have a lot, and I mean A LOT of aran that needs using up. Hugs Ginny/vix

    ReplyDelete